October 20, 2010

Wanderlust Wednesday: New York City

How can I do a series of posts about fabulous hotels and fabulous fashion and not include New York City?  I can't.  I sure do love the Southland but I will visit NYC any time anyone wants to go (and wants to pay for my plane ticket).  One reason I love it so much is because it has places like SoHo House, which is a members-only private club and hotel... except you don't have to be a member to use the hotel part and good thing because it is GORGEOUS.


*Images via here and here.


1. Rick Owens Shearling-lined Leather Biker Jacket - $3395.00 via Net-A-Porter
2. Anna Molinari Textured Silk Blouse - $144.00 via The Outnet
3. Charles David Nitrate Bootie - $229.95 via Nordstrom
4. Jose & Maria Barrera Pearl & Crystal Chandelier Earrings - $390.00 via Bergdorf Goodman
5. Society For Rational Dress Olive Silk Skirt - $255.00 via Madison LA
6. Muratori Jayne Small Satchel - $875.00 via Endless

No comments:

Post a Comment