October 6, 2010

Wanderlust Wednesday: Napa

Ok so I know that I say this every week, but seriously, this trip is definitely on my list.  J and I originally started planning a San Francisco/Napa honeymoon before we decided to go to Belize instead.  One of the reasons we decided to change our destination was because J promised me this could be the very next trip we took.  The Indian Springs Resort and Spa in Calistoga is high on our list of places of stay.



I love how the cottages and rooms are very white and clean and minimalist.  The "accessories" and the color are provided by the ridiculously gorgeous setting.


Catherine Malandrino Short-sleeved Silk-blend Jacket - $282.00 via The Outnet
French Connection Penny's Party Dress - $148.00*
Fossil Vintage Reissue Satchel - $178.00 via Nordstrom



Blowfish St. Lucia Pee Toe Flat - $24.94 via DSW
Kenneth Jay Lane Lapis Bead and Chain Necklace - $125.00 via Bluefly

*Would it be wrong to buy this dress just because I like the name of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment