October 21, 2010

Tweed All About It.

I scooped up a great black tweed J.Crew jacket at the thrift store a few days ago and I've been thinking about how I'm going to style it ever since - if only the weather would get cool enough!  I love tweed because it can be proper and ladylike or funky and fun depending on the piece and the designer.




1. LOFT Tweed Jacket with Chain Detail - $129.99 
2. Kate Spade Jewelbox Lucinda Dress - $425.00
3. Gap Tweed Peacoat - $89.50 
4. Adam Tweed Shift Dress - $172. 50 via The Outnet
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Nan Metallic Tweed Jacket - $498.00 via Revolve Clothing
6. Antonia Melani Roberta Dress - $169.00 via Dillard's

2 comments:

  1. I love tweed. It's one of my favorite fabrics. I especially love the dress in #2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The model in #5 has not yet been told that she is, in fact, a mannequin

    ReplyDelete