October 27, 2010

Orange you glad...

... that the week is halfway over?!  J and I have a big weekend in store and I can't wait for it to get here.  On Friday, he's going to find out that he passed the bar.  (I already know; of course he did.)  And then we are leaving to go to Florida to watch my Gators beat up on the silly ole Georgia Bulldogs in Jacksonville.  All of this is to say that our Halloween is going to be spent mostly in the car, on the interstate, driving back to SC.  Because of these plans, I haven't really had Halloween on the brain much this year.  Instead, as you know, I've been obsessing over all things FALL and I thought I would share some lovely fall-inspired images to brighten up your Wednesday.



PS - Remember yesterday's post in which I gushed about the autumnal weather? It turned out to be 83 degrees.  Ooops!

2 comments: