October 28, 2010

Knee High.

I have a feeling I might get some flack for what I'm about to say, but here it is: I am kind of digging the knee-high socks right now.  The problem for me is that I have extraordinarily large knees (seriously, people have asked me what's wrong with them), and I know that's kind of a weird body problem to have, but nonetheless, I'm not sure that I could really pull this look off.  Obviously, that shouldn't stop YOU from rocking it if you have skinny knees and you so desire.  What do y'all think?  Will you wear this look?


*Style inspiration from Kendi Everyday, My Style Pill, and classicCASE.

PS - Go here or here for a great selection of knee highs.

1 comment:

  1. If you'd recommended the dreaded ankle socks with pumps, then I'd have a problem... but knee-highs with boots is cute! I like them when I wear my Hunter wellies.

    ReplyDelete