October 12, 2010

Faux Not Foe.

The leopard print obsession continues.  I was looking through my clippings recently and found this:


*Image via The Sartorialist.  (I think.)

This is actually from last winter (January) but there are tons of still-current trends for this fall/winter happening in this picture... leopard print, tweed, over-the-knee boots.  Since I can't stop thinking about how chic and fun these women look, I've decided that my next leopard indulgence needs to be a coat.


1. American Eagle Faux Fur Leopard Coat- $99.50
2. Forever 21 Faux Fur Cheetah Print Coat - $39.80
3. Lipsy Faux Fur Leopard Coat - $160.08 via ASOS
4. MINKPINK Faux Fur Crop Jacket - $118.00 via Nordstrom
5. French Connection Leopard Love Coat - $178.00

All of these are faux fur so I wonder a bit about the quality of the cheapest options, but doesn't that one from American Eagle look luxe and snuggly?  

No comments:

Post a Comment