September 27, 2010

Rain, Rain...

...please stay!  It is finally raining here in South Carolina and I hope it doesn't stop any time soon.  Not only did we desperately need it, but it's brought in a "cold front" as well.  Of course, cold front is a relative term, but if it gives me highs in the low 80s instead of the low 90s, I'll take it.  Right now it's 75 and drizzling and I couldn't be happier.  But rainy days require special gear so I thought I would share my essentials:  chic raincoat, coated canvas bag (no leather on rainy days!), gorgeous and comfortable Hunter wellies, and a bubble umbrella (so the wind won't turn it inside out).  With a cute outfit like this, I say, let it rain!




1. DKNY Hannah Empire Waist Raincoat - $109.99 via Macy's.
2. Trina Turk Scribble Print Essential Tote - $198 via Bloomingdale's.
3. Hunter Carnaby Boa Tall rain boots - $225.00 via Zappos.
4. Bubble Umbrella in Silver Ombre - $16.99 via Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment