September 14, 2010

Fall Top 5: Oxford Heels

I know I talked about short boots last week, I kicked off my Fall Top 5 with flats yesterday, and today's wishlist item is a pair of oxford heels... I promise there are other things besides shoes on my shopping list!  But before we move on, check out these little pretties.


1. Hive and Honey "Marisela" - $99.00 via Piperlime
2. Nine West "Vanished" - $109.00
3. Me Too Lisbon Oxford - $109.95 via Nordstrom
4. Vince Camuto Canasta Oxford - $128.95 via Nordstrom

I was not into the oxford flats trend that was all the rage this spring, but for some reason, I love this look as a high heel.  Any of these pairs would be so cute with a dress and tights or skinny jeans and a chunky sweater.  What do y'all think about this trend?  Are you sold?

No comments:

Post a Comment