September 7, 2010

Cowgirls Don't Cry.

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Yay for four-day weeks!

So everyone keeps talking about Labor Day as the end of summer, but the weather forecast for Columbia shows highs in the 90s all week long.  And while it is still blazing hot during the day around here, you can definitely feel fall in the air when the sun goes down.  Because the weather can be a challenge, transitioning my wardrobe is always a challenge for me (and, I'm guessing, for anyone living in the South). Lately, I feel like channeling my inner T. Swift* and rocking short cowboy booties and printed sundresses.  As the weather gets cooler, I'll add a long boyfriend cardigan and/or tights.  These are some of the booties I've got my beady little eyes on.


{Frye Engineer 12R - $208.00 via Piperlime}


{Lucky Brand Chelsea - $169.00 via Piperlime}

{Wanted Women's Revv Western Bootie - $38.49 via Endless}

*I realize that the lyrics from which the title of this post is borrowed is not a T. Swift song.  It is in fact by Brooks & Dunn but it's a good song nonetheless.

1 comment:

  1. Your eyes aren't beady! I <3 you (and T. Swift)

    ReplyDelete