September 28, 2010

Chevron Heaven.

One of my first posts on this blog was about my love of stripes.  They're just so classic and French, I can't help but be drawn to them.  Recently I've been finding lots of things I like with a chevron pattern.  It's like an updated, modern version of the nautical stripe and it's just as versatile.  It works on clothes and accessories...



...and in home decor...


...or even as the centerpiece for an entire room...


PS - If you're not familiar with Jess LC, be sure to check out the site.  Her jewelry is so lovely.  I want everything.

3 comments:

  1. I have a huge crush on chevron prints. Did you see the circle version of the Jess LC earrings? My boyfriend gave me those for my birthday - they're incredible and well made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best stripes are made, not earned

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, yes, I saw those and loved them too! I went back and forth on which pair to use in that board. I think I'm going to order the square ones for myself. I've been browsing her site for a while now and I've never ordered anything.

    ReplyDelete