September 23, 2010

Bella Bridal.

I hope that y'all will indulge me for a few minutes because I really, really, reallllllly love my bridal portraits, and since we haven't gotten THE DAY pictures back yet, I have to be content with looking through these (over and over).  So anyway, here are a few of my favorites.



All of my portraits were taken in St. Augustine, where we got married.  These are on the street in front of the entrance to the Fountain of Youth.  I really wanted to wear my hair down for the wedding, but after this session, I decided against it.  It was SO hot and uncomfortable.  But now I think it's kind of cool that my hair on the wedding day ended up being an updo because I have pictures of two different looks.

At the Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche...



On Palm Row...



And finally, at the Lightner Museum, where we also had our rehearsal dinner...



My photographer was the amazingly talented Jenn Hopkins.  If you are in the North Florida area and need a photographer, J and I would recommend her a thousand times over.  

So excited to see our pictures from the day of and to share them with y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment