June 19, 2010

Catastrophe.

I am so sad to say this but Penny Loves Charlie is on hold indefinitely.

Last Saturday night, I came home to find our poor cute little house gushing water from the walls and ceilings.  Our upstairs toilet had been overflowing for 36 hours and the water caused extensive damage.  J and I can't live in the house for the next 6 weeks or so while it is dried out and repaired ... new floors in every room, most walls and ceilings getting new dry wall and being repainted, new countertops, etc.

Looking on the bright side, we now have the opportunity do some remodeling and make things exactly how we want them.  I will be the one making most of those decisions and as I comb the interwebs for inspiration, a few posts may pop up here.  

Please bear with me. I hope to be back at it after the wedding in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment