May 27, 2010

Make A Statement.

One of my favorite trends this year is the statement necklace.  I tend to gravitate towards simple silhouettes and designs when it comes to clothes.  I have a lot of solids in my wardrobe, so I like to use color and accessories to keep things current and fun.  This means that my taste in jewelry tends to be fairly adventurous.  I love big chunky pieces than can stand by themselves and make an outfit.  (For examples of how to do it right, take a cue from Olivia.)


{Cara Accessories Bib Necklace - $68.00 via Nordstrom}



{Tasha Flower Statement Necklace - $58.00 via Nordstrom}

{Max and Chloe Blu Bijou Pink Teardrop Necklace - $57.00}

{GUESS Filigree Statement Necklace - $25.00}


{Lipsy Chain and Bead Collar Looped Necklace - $20.29 via ASOS}

No comments:

Post a Comment