May 23, 2010

Flower Power.

I don't know about y'all, but I have not been super excited about the recent resurgence of 90s-esque fashion.  I generally looked like an idiot in the 90s and it's not really a time period I'm interested in reliving.  That being said, I am also a sucker for a pretty flower print and lately I've been finding some pieces that, while definitely 90s-inspired, I could definitely see myself wearing (paired this time around with some skinny jeans and ballet flats or strappy wedges rather than high-wasted mom jeans and Keds).


{Thakoon Floral-print Chiffon Dress - $250.50 via The OutNet}

{Lipsy Strapless Print Dress- $76.09 via ASOS}

{Liquorish Jade Ruffle Neck Ditsy Skater Dress - $40.58 via ASOS}

*PS - J, you don't count.  It's not a "resurgence" if you've never stopped dressing like it's 1994 in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment