April 8, 2010

Summer fabrics: Eyelet.

Since spring has decided to skip over North Carolina and go straight into summer (not complaining), I thought I might as well follow suit and check out some classic summer pieces.  Today, white eyelet dresses.


Let me just clarify, I'm not advocating wearing white OR eyelet before Memorial Day. (I'm from the South and that's the rule; I can't bring myself to break it.)  But that's no reason not to make sure that when Memorial Day does roll around, you have a sweet, breezy eyelet dress to wear to the beach/BBQ/lake party you'll be attending.


{Lilly Pulitzer Betsey Dress - $328}


{Laundry by Shelli Segal Eyelet Scalloped Edged V-neck Dress - $215.00 via Bloomie's}

{New York & Co. Park Avenue Strapless Dress - $56.95}

{Windsor White Cotton Dress - $49.90}

{Heidi Eyelet Dress - $42.90 via Alloy)

No comments:

Post a Comment