February 4, 2010

Gadabout.

Last year I went on a quest to find the perfect stationary.  I wanted something stylish and fun, something more than just a monogram (which is what I had before).  When I heard about Gadabout here, I knew I'd found what I was looking for.  Hanna's designs are modern, unique, and just plain cool, AND she takes custom orders.  You can personalize an existing design or she will come with something just for you.  I had her customize A Walk in The Park (two sets: one with my name now and with my soon-to-be married name) and here is how it turned out:



Love. Love. Love.  The dog looks just like my sweet Penny.  I can't wait to send little notes to everyone I know!  Check out some more of her designs below:





{Panache}




{Turk}


{In High Cotton}


{Carriage Trade}


{Mina}

No comments:

Post a Comment