January 18, 2010

Golden Globes: The Hits

Even the rain couldn't keep these stars from looking gorgeous last night.  Here are my favorites from the red carpet:


Dianna Agron's floaty, ethereal Bagley Mischka is probably my favorite look of the night.


Toni Collete's glittery Carolina Herrera is sexy and fun but still sophisticated.


Amy Adams also rocked Carolina Herrera, one of the few short dresses on the red carpet last night.  I love the combination of the dark green dress and her rusty orange accessories.

I love the color and the bodice of Sandra Bullock's fabulous purple Bottega Veneta gown. 

Continuing the jewel tone trend, Gabourey Sibide sparkled in an emerald Kevan Hall creation (although I would've gone with gold accessories).


Will Arnett and Amy Poehler are possibly my favorite Hollywood couple (how much fun do you think living in that house is?) and they both looked great last night.  I am not usually a fan of the one shoulder thing but Amy's candy apple Jay Godfrey gown is just gorgeous.

Kate Winslet proves that sometimes playing it safe pays off.  She looks classy and elegant and the little bit of sparkle keeps her YSL dress from being boring.  And finally...

Lea Michele's black tulle Oscar de la Renta is anything but basic.


*All images from Getty via Jezebel.

No comments:

Post a Comment