January 12, 2010

Earn Your Stripes.

Lately, I have been kind of obsessed with finding the perfect striped shirt. There's just something so wonderfully Parisian about the combination of chic stripes, skinny jeans, and flats. Who doesn't want to look like Coco (or Audrey)?


Image via Screenrush.

However, finding said tee is proving to be more of a challenge than I anticipated. First of all, the stripes really have to be exactly right. Too big and you get into rugby territory, or worse, prison-wear territory. Second, while I consider a cute striped tee to be a staple, and therefore I am willing to pay a bit for one, I am not willing to pay an arm and a leg. But finally, some contenders have emerged:


{Chicos - $59.00}



{Amor Lux via Bloomingdales - $54.00}


{Aqua via Bloomingdales - $48.00}

Thoughts?



1 comment:

  1. my favorite is the prison stripes... although it makes you pay with cursive Ls

    ReplyDelete